- Ballroom, Latin and Swing Dances.
- New students may try their first ballroom dance lesson before paying.
and there are 6 weeks of learning ,1 hour per night.
- 6 additional free lessons.
- All dance classes start every 6 weeks. Registration is open for the first two weeks of each class session
- Higher level lessons every night at 7:30 and 8:30
- We have singles of all ages ( teens to 70's) and we have more couples in our classes than any other dance studios in LA
- Ask about our wedding and private dance lessons.
- Master Instructor, Lou Schreiber was Arthur Murrays #1 teacher and a master trainer. Lou has started over 50,000 people dancing.
- There are two convenient locations to take ballroom dance lessons, they are in Redondo Beach, and Palos Verdes.
Our students come to take ballroom dance lessons are from all over the South Bay and many other cities.
Come to your first class and see how easy it is to
WALK IN AND DANCE OUT!!!
Luz Diaz and Lou Schreiber
Walk In and Dance Out! Lou Schreiber founded Walk In Dance Out and for 62 years, he brought his dance passion and instruction to over 50,000 people. Luz Diaz has been his dance partner for over 25 years. Together they have taught Ballroom dance and enjoyed teaching groups, creating dance choreographies and teaching private lessons. Come to your first class for free and you will leave with new dance skills. Why go to a cold, boring gym when you could be dancing?
Walk In Dance Out offers Salsa dance lessons, Big Band Swing, Waltz, Rumba, Argentine Tango, Swing Hustle, Cha Cha, Merengue, American Tango, Bolero, Night Club Disco 2 Step, West Coast Swing, Fox Trot, Samba, Street Hustle, Slow Dancing, Lindy Swing, & Triple Swing.
Copyright 2010: Walk In Dance Out | Wedding Dance Lessons. All Rights Reserved.GR8Grafix.net
NEW BASIC & INTERMEDIATE
6 WEEK classes starting
June 26 & 27, 2013
Bring smooth sole shoes
6:30 to 7:30
Swing ,Waltz & Salsa
7:30 to 8:30 pm
Big Band Swing
8:30 pm to 9:30 pm
Waltz and Lindy Hop
Where learning to Dance is FUN, EASY & INEXPENSIVE
Los Angeles Ballroom Dance and Wedding Dance Lessons
LUZ DIAZ, Instructor